Buyer Beware!!!!!The manager Troy Brazelton is selling pre-order copies of video games to some customers and not others.Very biased and not a way to conduct business.
When Call of Duty Black OPS was coming out due to be released November 9, he sold a copy to my friend early.When I went to get my copy early, I was told they were not selling copies early. I told them I knew that was not true. The employee was acting nervous, went into the back for 5 minutes, came back out and asked for my phone number to call me back. Of course I never heard back from them.
I will never buy from them again.I will go to GameStop instead.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Call Of Duty Black Ops
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- " April 03 2008, Superior Roofing aka Keith Burnette Enterprises and I contracted to install a roof-over (approx 20,000 sq ft)on a section of a commercial building that I own...."
- "Purchased an engagement ring June 1, 2015. White gold, 7 blue diamonds and rhodium, white diamond halo, and white diamonds on each side of band. Has been sent for..."
- "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..."
- "I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to..."
- "I have own a honda future bike for 3 n half years now. The problem was the 2nd gear. Difficult to change gears.. I went Kepong Boon Siew 3x..in 1..."
- "I am a Vice President of Archstone Development, a real estate developer. In Spring 2016, Archstone was looking for a contractor to convert two SRO's in NYC into 8..."