My son bought a set of new headphones at Play N Trade in Jensen Beach FL.After returning them within the 14 day return policy as stated on their receipts the owner would not take the retun stating that the first pair he returned in 2hrs(because there was a defect)no way, he's not taking them back.

Called the corporate office and got no where saying they would have the owner call me. They never did. Called corporate again told me to pretty much take a hike. Let's see how they like a nice negative BBB listing.

Don't buy from them they do not honor their policies!!!And to boot the employees are just as big jerks as the owners!

Had an Experience with Play N Trade?

Comments

Sorry, I have returned a new game to Game Stop that did not work and they took it back. Do not compare yourself to Game Stop please.

Honestly, most smaller, specialty retailers do the same thing. All 3 GameStops here do not take anything new back, ever...

Pine Prairie, Louisiana, United States #239219

Nice try, the item was new.

So I guess your the only store in the US who does not take NEW item returns for either a store credit or refund within 30 days? Hiding behind a manufactor's policy?GIVE ME A BREAK!

You don't have to worry about your returns because I have made sure that EVERYONE I know and then some, will NEVER shop at your store and the one in Stuart.

The 14 day policy as stated on the PNT receipt refers to USED items.If you purchased a NEW item then the receipt says to contact the manufacturer.

If this store replaced your first item they were being nice b/c the policy doesn't require them to do so.Most packaging on anything NEW tells the consumer to contact the manufacturer if there are issues, not to return the item to the store where purchased.