Play N Trade - Play and Trade Woodstock Ga are crooks!!!!!!
Buyer Beware!!!!!The manager Troy Brazelton is selling pre-order copies of video games to some customers and not others.Very biased and not a way to conduct business.
When Call of Duty Black OPS was coming out due to be released November 9, he sold a copy to my friend early.When I went to get my copy early, I was told they were not selling copies early. I told them I knew that was not true. The employee was acting nervous, went into the back for 5 minutes, came back out and asked for my phone number to call me back. Of course I never heard back from them.
I will never buy from them again.I will go to GameStop instead.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I ordered a LiteFuze LR-2000 Heavy-Duty Regulator W/ Voltage Converter (LR-2000) for $74.99 on March 5, 2010. On April 1st I emailed to find out where it was as it..."
- "This product has broken my whole body and my hair has soars in them my name is nina hawkins 678_613_6445..."
- "That's right they have all your phone number you call on use them to haress your family your friends for unpaid amounts after you cancel them! They lost me friends..."
- "October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious..."
- "I visited my local Rite Aid at 2605 Raeford Rd. Fayetteville N.C. and there were 4 huge bins sitting on the middle of the floor right where the registers are..."