Play N Trade - Jensen Beach FL nightmare
My son bought a set of new headphones at Play N Trade in Jensen Beach FL.After returning them within the 14 day return policy as stated on their receipts the owner would not take the retun stating that the first pair he returned in 2hrs(because there was a defect)no way, he's not taking them back.
Called the corporate office and got no where saying they would have the owner call me. They never did. Called corporate again told me to pretty much take a hike. Let's see how they like a nice negative BBB listing.
Don't buy from them they do not honor their policies!!!And to boot the employees are just as big jerks as the owners!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- " I stupidly signed up for rhapsody's 30 day trial. I wanted to see if the service would allow me to download music for my iPod. I we unable..."
- "How to get my prize from freelotto?..."
- "We purchased from Lowes in Nov of 2012. Purchased the cover that was recommended. We purchased the Charbroil Commercial True Flame. After 3 months of ownership all of the stainless..."
- "Every time we use our Brand New RV, about 30 minutes into the trip both mirror cameras start to get foggy but Rear Camera is clear. Cleaned lenses with..."
- "Special custom order two Betsy model Power Wallsaver Recliners, Color: Crimson. Fabric is sort of a thin microsuede, polyester. Were delivered in about 3 weeks (6/16/15). Several days ago, noticed..."
- "Apria is the second worst company (Comcast is #1) for billing that I've ever seen. They just started billing me out of the blue for no services rendered. ..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014..."
- "My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland. I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely. However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him...."